Thursday, March 19, 2015

Dear,

 
 
Dear......
Photographer at Prom, I am sorry that I didn't realize that you were taking a picture of a couple in front of a staircase, at an awkward position, where I, being amazing, did not realize someone would actually be taking a picture in the worst, ugliest, and awkward-iest place as possible. P.S. if you really were a great photographer you wouldn't have given me a dirty look and would have found a more suitable background for a prom photo. P.S.S. you didn't even go with a date, so you are a sad stag.
 
Kids in the library that rejected my kind offer of having you be interviewed by me. Even though I begged that my grade was in jeopardy and you people just gave me a weird look and left. Well, guess what if you are in the library during lunch all alone, you obviously have issues and no friends. (I am sorry if I offended anyone but I got pretty sassy and irritated and libraries can sometimes be cool, always.)
 
Ginger boy that sits near me in Spanish. You don't have a backbone. And, I don't enjoy your aura.
 
Couple that laughed at me when I dropped my friend's flash drive, the 70's called they want your shirts back. And hair, no wait not even the 70's would want that. BURN.
 
Guy that burped next to me in my video class, don't listen to Shrek it's better in.
 
Girl why are you wearing crocs? You obviously don't respect and love yourself anymore. (I'll buy you chocolate)
 
Old substitute I actually enjoy your presence and sarcasm, I might friend you on Facebook. Or follow you on Twitter.
 
Sincerely, The Snob 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment