Friday, March 20, 2015

I Deserve A Nap

#AudreyHepburn sleeping with her feline co-star named Cat in the scene of Breakfast at #Tiffany's 1961.


This morning I was talking to my pal as I walked inside the school. Her companion was a very strange girl (she is on color guard.) She looked at me like I ate a cake made of poo, (I would have looked amazing if I did.) I shrugged off the strange look and said goodbye to my nice pal and strutted to my locker (I was wearing a good outfit, good reason to strut.) And, that is how my Friday morning went. Just to let you know throughout the whole entire day at school, I have had a chemistry mole unit song patrolling around in my bright head. If I memorize and sing this song to my dear ole chemistry teacher, I would  receive an A. And, when it comes to grades I am a determined lion preying at a zebra. (I WILL KILL THAT ZEBRA, AND EAT IT LIKES IT IS A STEAK DINNER.) P.S. I did receive that A.
But, I guess you would like to know my little venture throughout the day, well... I walked to Health and learned about the reproductive systems (So lovely) P.S.S. I hope you are smart enough to hear the sarcasm in that last little sentence. I then walked over for a spiritual lesson towards seminary with my head having the names of the parts of a male reproductive organ. (Because I have a quiz on Tuesday about that little information.)
I then spent my next class in video production, where I interviewed many different people about my little school. And, listened to a rap that a friend made on the computer. It was quite nice but I'm not about that rap life, WHERE IS ADELE???
I guess what I am trying to say here is that I deserve a nap. Because this week was the last week of the term. I had devoted hours to studying for my math test (which I passed, beautifully)... P.S.S.S. if you think that is sarcasm you should be shunned. I then memorized that song, as I told you. I've been running around and acted like Mother Theresa for the first time for about 4 minutes. And, some very tall man shook my hand and said my hand was soft. I was like, "OKKKK" and you know, gradually took back my "soft" hands. I've been needing a nap for a billion years now, it is time to get it. And, if I can't take a nap I will look at photos of Ryan Gosling because that is always relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment