Thursday, May 28, 2015

Scones for DAYZZZZ

 

To say the least, I dreamt of scones last night. I dreamt that I dribbled the deep fried, diabetic dish with melted chocolate. I dreamt that I ate it and that there was peace in the world when I did.
And, when I awoke and went to school, there stood the delectable scone before me, I took it into my hands, and drizzled honey before it and cinnamon butter on top and threw on 10 pounds of cinnamon mixed with sugar. And, it was much better than my dreams.
Today was the last day of school for me, and I was served scones, and actually did have a dream of the scones, because I was so excited for scones.
The last day of school is oh so bittersweet (sweet because of the scones) (I think I must have an addiction) I will miss the Seniors that I have acquainted myself with and the new people I have met, that I will fortunately see next school year, so it's all good. I have become friends with so many people who make me be in constant happiness and laughter, we can always find something to laugh about, whether it's about my babysitting skills or dead dogs. So, adieu 2014-2015 school year! I also googled scone memes so...

No comments:

Post a Comment