Thursday, April 2, 2015

Dear,

 
 
Dear,
Kid, in my Spanish class, how do you know my brother? And, how do you know I am his sister? #worriedformywellbeing
 
Dear,
Girl in my Chemistry class and another boy in my Spanish class (this Spanish class is poppin') how dare you people say you hate Harry Potter. I repeat, HARRY POTTER. (HOW CAN YOU HATE HARRRRRYYY POOOOTTTTERRR)
Come at me bro! Harry Potter Meme XD
 
Dear,
Kid, who was swearing constantly on the bench next to me. There is a thing called soap, let me insert it into your mouth.
 
Dear,
EVERY TEACHER THAT GAVE ME A TEST BEFORE SPRING BREAK. (4 tests in a row)
I just have one thing to ask, Why?
 
Dear,
Guy on food network, I am deeply sorry you had to eat that sunburger and wheat grass smoothie. (What have people done to food?)
 
Dear,
Girl in my video class, thank you so much for teaching me how to use green screen. You are the real MVP.
 
Dear,
French teacher, who stopped me in the middle of the hallway to say I was pretty and my outfit was on point. Thank you, that little message brightened my day and gave me a little spring in my step.
 
Sincerely,
The Snob
 
P.S. I should really learn these people's names



No comments:

Post a Comment